Elite hitters are constantly working on their swing fundamentals, plate approach, pitch selection, and many other things to stay on top of their game. Elite hitters take hundreds of swings a week on a year round basis in order to prepare for games, tournaments, and showcase events. EHD classes meet on a weekly basis, and focus on all the necessary components to help students become the best hitters they can be!
- Swing Fundamentals
- Plate Approach and Discipline
- Recognizing Different Pitches
- The Mental Side of Hitting
- Gaining Confidence and Comfort At the Plate
- Vision Training and Seeing the Ball Better
- Repetition Of Tee Work, Soft Toss & Live Batting
Players that consistently work on their swing and approach to hitting the baseball will see increases in their batting average, power production, on base percentage, and flat out get more hits!
Only $175 per 4 week EHD session! Please call to register 314-845-TEAM (8326) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.